No products in the cart.
We shall guide you on how to take care of your VA-juttis. Here are a few tips you can follow:
- There is no Left and Right in juttis, being pure leather juttis they automatically take the shape of your feet. So the choice is in your hands, oops feet!
- These shoes are hand crafted. It would probably be a good idea to avoid playing football in them.
- Wipe gently with a damp cotton cloth and mild cleanser to clean the printed surface.
- The printed surface can even be dry-cleaned for best results.
- For Leather surface use your Dad’s Leather cleaner or can even use coconut oil.
- We are sharing a secret with you…..shhhhh!! For a softer and cleaner jutti you need to dip your VA juttis in petrol/diesel and let them dry in the sun.
- By using vegetable tanned leather soles, we are protecting the environment. And by owning a pair of VA juttis you are doing the same.
- The leather used at the back of the jutti is authentic and chemical free. It has unique texture which is different in every piece, making your VA-juttis one of a kind.